EMPOWER YOUR CAREER!
EMC Power Canada has operated since 2005 providing specialized construction management and multi discipline trades services for power sector (Transmission/Generation) clients.
EMC offers a wide range of expertise in construction and the ability to provide Clients with unionized trades amongst various other professional positions. Growing our company and business opportunities involves recruiting various, qualified employees energized to join our dynamic team within a diverse industry.
EMC is seeking a qualified Electromagnetic Scan Technician 3 (EMST3), who will report to the department Supervisor.
- Substantial locating experience utilizing a GPR 1600/ dual antennae 300/800 MHz antennas and, a Radio Detection receiver (Rx) and a transmitter (Tx) in passive and active modes.
- Confidently and accurately perform both 2D and a 3D GPR scans.
- Accurately and confidently read, and interpret, all relevant civil, electrical, mechanical and structural drawings.
- Complete with accurately Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 reports.
- Confidently identify and apply the acceptable marking mediums/methods for a Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 scan.
- Candidate will need to have equivalent experience to complete the EMC Damage Prevention Scanning training, Level 3.
- Solid understanding of civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural drawings
- Good written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Intermediate problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Fundamental working knowledge of PC-based applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
To be considered for this opportunity email your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with ‘Scanner’ in the subject line by December 6, 2018.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
EMC Power Canada Ltd. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity. We encourage applications from qualified members of the four designated groups.