EMPOWER YOUR CAREER!
EMC Power Canada has operated since 2005 providing specialized construction management and multi discipline trades services for power sector (Transmission/Generation) clients.
EMC offers a wide range of expertise in construction and the ability to provide Clients with unionized trades amongst various other professional positions. Growing our company and business opportunities involves recruiting various, qualified employees energized to join our dynamic team within a diverse industry.
EMC is seeking qualified Assessors, who will report to our Lead Assessor. This position is responsible for the developing all work packages applicable to the operation by interfacing with applicable personnel. Assist the Lead Assessor with various tasks such as walk downs; developing CWPs; and quality management. Create plans and packages with the ability to identify potential problems; recommends changes to plans; schedules; and packages.
- Interface with design engineers; external firms; associated crafts; and project managers to establish initial conditions for the CWP’s and/or work instructions and rectify any potential issues with such documents;
- Ability to determine correct material requirements and create MR’s;
- Capable of interpreting line and isometric drawings as well as flow sheets;
- Develop work order instructions for plant innage and outage maintenance;
- Establish work order instructions for the implementation of plant modifications based on engineering change packages;
- Ability to develop CWP’s.
- Trade designation from respectable union or Technical Diploma from a respectable institute plus 3+ years of related work experience.
- Comprehension of nuclear power plant systems, components and interrelated activities.
- Strong written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Understanding of internal and external stakeholders to ensure complete work package inputs and definition.
- Ability to perform walk downs
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Proficient in PassPort and Asset Suite Software
- Advanced knowledge of PC-based applications such as MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
To be considered for this opportunity email your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with ‘Assessor’ in the subject line by March 16, 2018.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
EMC Power Canada Ltd. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity. We encourage applications from qualified members of the four designated groups.