EMPOWER YOUR CAREER!
EMC Power Canada has operated since 2005 providing specialized construction management and multi discipline trades services for power sector (Transmission/Generation) clients.
EMC offers a wide range of expertise in construction and the ability to provide Clients with unionized trades amongst various other professional positions. Growing our company and business opportunities involves recruiting various, qualified employees energized to join our dynamic team within a diverse industry.Summary
EMC is seeking qualified Administrative Assistants, who will report to various Leads. Under moderate supervision, provides a variety of secretarial and administrative support to a department or group of professionals. Assignments are routine in nature. Exercises some discretion and independent judgment and is capable of analyzing general requests. Duties may involve access to confidential information.Responsibilities
- Assists managers with daily general office work, answering phones, typing letters, distributing mail, etc.
- Creates and edits routine documents incorporating technical vocabulary, data, graphs, and tables.
- Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Performs project related activities such as filing, preparation of recurring internal reports, timekeeping reports, training log, project files, customer files, and man hours tracking.
- Makes travel arrangements, schedules meetings and prepares presentation materials.
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of administrative problems and issues.
- Anticipates and/or identify needs and issues within the organization and proactively initiate or facilitate solutions.
- High School Diploma is the minimum requirement with 2-4 years of direct related work experience. Business Diploma or Degree within a related field from a respectable institute with 0-3 years of direct related work experience.
- Good PC-based application skills such as MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercises discretion with confidential matters.
- Competent knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Good analytical ability and problem identification-problem resolution skills.
- Good customer service focus.
To be considered for this opportunity email your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Administrative Assistant’ in the subject line by March 16, 2018.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to move forward will be contacted.
EMC Power Canada Ltd. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity. We encourage applications from qualified members of the four designated groups.